The Beaver Bicentennial Streetscape Project revitalized Beaver's three block core central business district. Sidewalks were replaced with brick pavers, new pedestrian lighting was added, and all utility poles and lines were moved behind the buildings fronting Third Street. In coordination with PennDOT, new signalization poles were added that complemented the overall design. The landscaping included small trees, planting areas, wrought iron fencing, and accent lighting. The centerpiece of the project was the new clock tower, located in the center of the district, designed to model the clock tower of the Beaver County Courthouse circa 1890.