- “I cannot say enough about how beautiful our new municipal and public safety building is. Thank you, thank you, for all the hard work, patience, wisdom, skill, knowledge, and talent which you possess and which you put into the Leetsdale Municipal Building. Bravo!”
- Judy Fulton, Member
Leetsdale Borough Design Committee
“Hancock Architecture designed the Mental Health Association’s three story building constructed in 2005 and I highly recommend them for any construction project. The professional quality of their designs and management of a project help to alleviate the stress of a construction process. Edward Hancock and his staff are dedicated to making sure that the every need of the client is met, from the initial planning and design layout to the final walk though at the finish of the project. Our building has won several design awards and is the bright spot of the main street community in Rochester.”
- Mary Kay Russo, Executive Director (Retired)
Mental Health Association in Beaver County
“The Church Council of St. John’s Lutheran Church of Lovi engaged the firm of Hancock Architecture in the summer of 2007 to assist us in making an informed decision on several issues concerning our current building, land use, and possible expansion. There were several “listening sessions” with members of Council and other interested members of the congregation. All had the opportunity to express their thoughts in an open and frank discussion. Hancock Architecture returned with several “Best Use” possibilities for the use of the property owned by the church, as well as cost estimates for these improvements. They were also willing to give us the time needed to determine what steps we would take and when we might be ready to make them. There was no pressure “to do it now” or else. We found working with them refreshing, and will continue to do so in the future.”
Pastor William Steel
St. John’s Lutheran Church of Lovi
Cranberry Township, PA
“Thank you for the excellent services Hancock Architecture provided in the planning, design, and construction management for the Brighton Twp. Vol. Fire Department. The building is absolutely beautiful…the Department has found the functionality of the fire station to be excellent and exceed their expectations.”
Bryan Dehart, Manager
“Hancock Architecture has been a tremendous asset in helping us plan, prepare, and implement our vision of building a Tiger Pause Youth Center. The way they convey their wisdom and expertise with such warmth and care make you feel like family instead of a client. I would highly recommend Hancock Architecture for any of your building plans. Their down to earth approach will help your organization build a solid foundation.”
Matthew A. Nance, Executive Director
Tiger Pause Youth Ministry
Beaver Falls, PA
“Hancock Architecture was highly recommended to us by former clients so we hired them for the design of our new fire house and community hall and we could not be more pleased! Our building is simply beautiful and will meet our every need now and in the future.”
Linda Mitchell, President
New Galilee Community Vol. Fire Dept.
New Galilee, PA
- 2017 Pittsburgh Coolest Offices by the Pittsburgh Business Times. Check out our article here.
- 2012 Best Industrial Lighting Project by the Electric League of Western Pennsylvania for Pocket Nurse, Potter Township, PA.
- 10,000 Friends of Pennsylvania 2006 for the Mental Health Consumer Center, Rochester, PA.
- Fire Chief Magazine, 2002 Station Style Award for the Bridgewater Firehouse, Bronze Award in the Volunteer Station Category.
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials 2001 Merit Award for the exterior renovations of the Brodhead Hotel Apartments, Beaver Falls, PA.
- 2003 Townie Award from the PA Downtown Center; 2003 Community Support Award from PennDOT; and the 2002 Beautification Award from the Beaver Heritage Foundation for the Beaver Revitalization Streetscape Project.
- Beaver County Main Street Program’s 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, and 2009 Design Awards for numerous main street storefront renovations.
- 2004 Business of the Year by the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce.