Marshall Township Fire Department Marshall Township, PA
This project consisted of re-using the existing Marshall Township Fire Company building and adding on a main entrance, radio rooms, and a 4-bay apparatus room. The existing building was renovated to include meetings rooms, bunk rooms, and kitchen area and the exterior designed to provide a unified look with the new addition. Hancock Architecture is the Architect of Record and performed all the design, permitting, site design, bidding, and overseeing construction up through 60% of completion.  The remaining 40% of construction inspections including interior finishes, were competed by Others. The project is notable for adaptively re-using an existing building in a flood plain.  It also has the distinction of being the first building to incorporate Marshall Township’s town center design guidelines.